Click here to screen for the studies below!
The Addiction Recovery Research Center is currently recruiting volunteers to participate in the following ongoing research studies:
Hours of Operation: The Addiction Recovery Research Center is open Monday-Friday, 8AM-8PM
Contact Us: Call, text, or email us today to determine eligibility for one of our studies
Notice: Walk-ins are only accepted Tuesday-Friday 9:30-4pm
- Phone: (540) 315-0205, calls and text messages
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: 2 Riverside Circle, Roanoke, Va
- Compensation for participation and for travel to Roanoke may be provided
Smokers Needed for Confidential Study
Volunteers over 21 years old needed for a 10-session confidential research study
involving surveys about smoking habits and computerized purchasing tasks.
Pregnant women are excluded. You will also be given cigarettes to smoke
throughout the study.
- Confidential breath and urine tests for tobacco and pregnancy
- Surveys about smoking habits and preferences
- Computerized purchasing tasks
- Use of commercially available cigarettes: ventilated or unventilated
This is not a treatment study
Compensation of $40-$500 provided based on the extent of participation.
This is not a treatment study. Call/text 1-855-LAB-ARRC or email ARRC@vtc.vt.edu.
Screen online @ vtcri.info/screen. Same day scheduling available. Call 540-315-0205. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. 2 Riverside Circle, Roanoke, VA.